COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
The well-being and safety of our employees, customers, and community are of utmost
importance to all of us at Bueno Title. Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) the New Mexico
Department of Health (NMDOH) has issued a public health order and we are following the
Center for Disease Control (CDC) and government recommendations to reasonably respond to
the health crisis. As this pandemic unfolds, we will continue to serve our clients with the
utmost care, and we have a dedicated team of employees working to carry out our contingency
plan while adjusting to the situation as needed. We can assure you that our focus will continue
to be on what is best for our patrons and staff. As we continue to serve you, here are some
steps we will be taking immediately for everyone's safety:
1. Our office will be opened for scheduled closings only.
2. Closings will be limited to just those who must sign documents and realtor and lender
(As needed). If you are scheduled to close, only those whose signatures are required
should come to the closing.
3. To accommodate customers who do not want to enter the building, we can bring closing
documents to individuals in their cars with Escrow Closers standing by to guide the
process. (Weather permitting.)
4. We will practice social distancing, and provide a clean and disinfected closing room.
5. Restrooms will no longer be available for customer use. Sorry for any inconvenience.
6. Your Bueno Title Team will be here and will continue to offer the best service for you
and your clients
Our team is resilient and united in our commitment to provide unmatched service even in the worst of
times. We sincerely regret any inconvenience this may cause and believe if we all work to minimize the
spread of the Coronavirus, it can be short-lived.
We have not taken these steps lightly. To some, it may feel wrong, but we would
say it’s exactly when things feel wrong that it is the right time to do them. And
when things feel right, it’s too late. We need to take these steps to protect our county right now.
Adrienne D. Loera, Manager